General Terms & Conditions of Data Use
ASL Terms in Brief
· ASL Lists are not available for competitive products
· ASL Lists accepts no liability as to some accuracy of this database due to school employment changes
· ASL Lists will attempt to keep School lists up to date and current each year
· ASL Lists accepts no responsibility for the success or failure of any marketing campaigns
· Quantities quoted are approximate
· Costs are subject to change without notice
· Discount deals and monthly special campaigns are subject to change and at the discretion of the ASL sales team at any given time
· Extra costs may be incurred for complicated selections or specialized requests on delivery of data
· Copying of any mailing list is strictly prohibited
· All Databases are seeded with false records to detect unauthorized use
· Data is compliant and supplied as is available for each individual data list at time of publishing
· All prices currently quoted on this website include Goods & Services Tax at 10%
· No refunds are available after purchase
· Data files are deemed as non returnable digital content
· Australian School Lists once purchased are solely for business use only
· You do not rent or lease your lists
· Purchased lists are subject to compliance with our terms and conditions
· Failure to comply with our terms will result in termination of the use of data purchases
· All information is provided by Australian School Lists in good faith without express or implied warranty
Further ASL Legal Terms and Conditions Information
The following Terms and Conditions refer to the purchase of lists from Australian School Lists (ASL Lists).
The lists are not to be used by you for any purpose other than the specific purpose as agreed prior to the delivery of the lists.
Generally, the supplied lists will be for one time use only, unless multiple use has been agreed to prior to lists delivery.
Where fax numbers appear in any list of our database lists, it is the responsibility of the licencee to wash the list against the current Do Not Fax Register.
Email addresses may able to be used for email broadcast under the Spam Act 2003 (“implied consent by conspicuous publication”).
You must seek your own legal advice about email broadcast before use.
Email addresses are generic and personalised when available for the institution as the key contact where available.
Update offers only apply to previous lists purchased.
A further charge of 50% discount off will apply on the original price charged for any database purchases purchased after a 3 month period requesting updates.
Features may change without notice.
The Australian School Lists reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw from sale any list or service at any time without notice.
All prices and conditions are current as of 2019.
We reserve the right to refuse sale to any person or organisation.
All lists, promotional material and licence agreements are copyright to the Australian School Lists (2019).
You will not disclose, transfer, duplicate, reproduce or retain all or any portion of the supplied lists or any information thereon in any form or manner whatsoever, nor permit any third party, agent, employee or contractor and their respective agents and employees to do so.
You understand that the ASL Lists has been seeded with false names and addresses for security reasons so as to permit and allow efficient and convenient checking of misuse or further use. You agree that production of one communication of any kind, or offer, by ASL Lists (to any of the said false names and addresses) shall constitute prima facie evidence of more than one use or misuse of the List or any part of it by you as the customer.
You understand that you are liable whether you or any third party should so use or misuse the List or any part of it.
If the List is used by anyone including yourselves for any purpose other than the use agreed to, or used more than once, then you shall pay for each time the initial fee on the said prima facie evidence of misuse or more than one use being forwarded to another supplier for such use of our lists.
You acknowledge that your use of the List is your complete responsibility and that ASL Lists have no responsibility of any kind for the success or failure of your use of the List or your marketing campaign generally.
You hereby release ASL Lists from all or any liability which might arise out of our use of the said List whether or not you use the same in accordance with advice from ASL Lists or not.
You acknowledge that ASL Lists has no control over whether or not the List may or may not be accurate or correct, may not wish to purchase or respond, or for any other reason, the use of the List may not lead to successful results for the communications campaign.
You agree that ASL Lists are not to be held liable for the number or success of the replies or any responses you receive.
ASL Lists provide a deliver guarantee as specified as the list owners.
Payment Terms: Prepayment by credit card prior to List delivery
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact ASL Lists at: or call 1300 856 955
Australian Schools Lists (ASL Lists) does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the currency, accuracy, correctness, reliability, usability, or any other aspect, of the material presented on this Website, nor of material provided by others to ASL and presented on this Website, nor of material provided by others and accessed from this site using links or connections to their Websites or distribution services. The user accepts sole responsibility and all risk for using material presented on or accessed from this Website. ASL Lists does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of using this Website or any material presented on or accessed from this Website.
Thank you for choosing Australian School Lists